At this hectic time of year, you may find yourself needing to go from office to dressy party without having enough time to change. By adding just a few essentials to your repertoire, you can make the transition quickly and without much fuss. The key is polishing your look: think in terms of refreshing your face, adding standout jewelry pieces, and switching to a dressier shoe and handbag.
I started my work day with a velvet-textured WhoWhatWear for Target dress and a pair of booties. Later in the day, I went from work to play when I …
- converted to a dressier shoe
- added statement tassel earrings
- switched out my necklace for a choker
- replaced my handbag with a metallic-inspired clutch
- prepped my skin with a hydrating treatment mist
- refreshed my eyeshadow, lipstick, and manicure
That’s it! These additions not only upgraded my daytime look but did even more for my attitude. In an instant, I felt glamorous. Be your best self! Happy Glamour-days!
Photos by Abrina Hyatt